Author Topic: Calendar signup request  (Read 291 times)

Macha

• Ancient One
  • Ashen Rose Conspiracy
  • Back in my day...
    • Heroic Gul'dan 3-hunter kill
Calendar signup request
« on: April 19, 2017, 02:29:11 PM »
I don't know if this is possible or not - it might just be a configuration file tweak - but would it be possible to slightly reduce the size of the Name and Comment fields in the calendar signup? Reason being, on mobile, the fields are "fixed length" and don't resize to take account of the screen. For me, on my phone, this puts the 'Sign' button under the text on the right-hand column, so I inevitably end up clicking on 'Members' or 'Stats' rather than the button itself.

Not a biggie at all as I can always wait until I have proper desktop access, it's only during working hours that I'm restricted to mobile.
WoW - RB:Moograine. ARC: Macha, Tarbh, Bertíe, Medb, Mandinka. SW:TOR: Fear'Gan-Ainm

Teena

• Idiot formally known as Fifi
  • ARC Officer
Re: Calendar signup request
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 05:21:31 PM »
It was a pretty basic bolt on and I don't think it can be tweaked, but lemme log in to Admin and see if I can spot anything!

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 05:26:51 PM »
Newp, 'fraid there's no settings for that mod and I don't have the knowledge to pull apart the files and re-write the code.

Have you tried it with a different forum theme/skin? One of the others might be a bit friendlier.

Macha

• Ancient One
  • Ashen Rose Conspiracy
  • Back in my day...
    • Heroic Gul'dan 3-hunter kill
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 10:03:05 PM »
Good point, I haven't.  Will try with one of the others, but like I said, it's no biggie - I can always get to a PC in the evening and I even have a window at lunchtime when our IT Unit go "Oh, you can stop looking at Online Communities on your personal phones, now, and use your desktops!" :P

Thanks for checking for me, much appreciated!
WoW - RB:Moograine. ARC: Macha, Tarbh, Bertíe, Medb, Mandinka. SW:TOR: Fear'Gan-Ainm