Author Topic: Application Verilyon  (Read 365 times)

Verilyon

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
Application Verilyon
« on: April 04, 2017, 08:18:26 PM »
Hi :)
I already made an application on the old website, was on holiday for the last weeks though, so unfortunately didn't see it sooner.
The old application was under the name Slythoreas, but atm I'm still undecided between mains (hunter and dk have the lead atm) so I went with a new name (name of my hunter).
Aaaanyhow, I think I will be somewhat lazy and copy/paste things from my old application ;)
Here it goes:

Your Name: Steff

Your Age: 25

General Information: Yo, from austria, corinthia to be specific
Studying biology atm, currently writing my thesis for the bachelor-degree, but you do have to stop once in a while and play wow right?  (and drink beer ofc, wouldn't be a student otherwise huehue)
Playing WoW since BC, was raiding with another char on alliance until recently (nighthold normal clear), but had to stop because reasons..
So looking to get a fresh start with raiding on horde (after I decided on my main, that is)! My chars on horde are currently a DK and a hunter so could in theory raid with both (whichever is preferred)
Would describe myself as a tad shy, especially since english isn't my native language (takes me some time to translate my witty german response to english -.-) but that gets better after some time..  my humour is rather dark too, so I don't often joke around peeps that I don't know, so as not to offend them (had to restrain myself after alienating a few people.. apparently I always told my jokes in a dead-serious voice, so people weren't sure if I was joking or not haha)

Character Name and Class: Verilyon/Hunter and Everien/DK

Main Spec/Off Spec: Until recently MM on my huntard, though currently trying BM for a bit.. Frost on my DK, though I prefer unholy (no leges for that though atm)

Current Guild/Previous Guild: If you don't mind, I would like to keep that to myself.. Had a falling out with my raidlead because apparently I'm not allowed to put my RL before WoW..

Reasons for leaving your current/previous guild: as stated above

Do you already know someone in ARC?: nopes :)

Reasons for wanting to join ARC: A guild pal told me that he heard some good stuff about you guys. (also read an old forum post I think)
So, because I'm searching for a guild on horde side atm (it gets damn lonely without a guild), I thought, why not write an application to join you guys? :)

Sooo, thats it :)

Atene

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
Re: Application Verilyon
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 08:23:21 PM »
Good luck with your application!

Zultmeth

• ARC Officer
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 11:39:04 AM »
Welcome to the (new!) forums, Verilyon!

The officers will discuss your application, and get back to you soon

Teena

• Idiot formally known as Fifi
  • ARC Officer
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 02:08:49 PM »
Welcome to the forums! Glad to see you found your way over to the new site ok :)

Teena

• Idiot formally known as Fifi
  • ARC Officer
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 01:32:46 PM »
Hey again Verilyon

Happy to say your application was successful - you should now have access to the guild forums so just grab an Officer in game (Teena, Zultmeth, Gai) for an invite to guild with your initially preferred character.

Welcome to the Conspiracy! :)

Macha

• Ancient One
  • Ashen Rose Conspiracy
  • Back in my day...
    • Heroic Gul'dan 3-hunter kill
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 07:50:10 PM »
Welcome to the guild!
WoW - RB:Moograine. ARC: Macha, Tarbh, Bertíe, Medb, Mandinka. SW:TOR: Fear'Gan-Ainm