Author Topic: Application: Savrae - Hunter  (Read 130 times)

Trefoil

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
Application: Savrae - Hunter
« on: May 10, 2020, 08:47:17 PM »
Your Name: Eva

Your Age: 53

General Information (where you're from, languages spoken, how long you've played WoW. Anything you like, it's just nice to know a little about the 'real' you!: Born in Germany, speak English and German.  I've played WoW since the tail end of the Scarlet Crusade.  My main is on the Alliance side, she's a Frost Mage and my baby.  I'm a pretty relaxed low drama person.  I work as an administrator at a University in Ireland where I've lived for quite a while, I spent about 12 years in America and moved back to Ireland in 2005.  I have a 15 year old daughter who's pretty amazing and I live in the bog in rural Ireland.  I'm a friend of Kakume's and she's the reason I'm looking for a home here horde side, I've never played a horde character for any length of time and my main will always be my Alliance Gnome.  Having said that I'm good company, I think and I'm happy to help people out if they need it.  At heart I'm a filthy casual with a busy life.

Character Name and Class: Savrae, Hunter

Main Spec/Off Spec: I'm currently learning how to do the Huntard thing and am playing Beastmaster though I hear Marksman is where it's at. I'm enjoying exploring the Hunting life though I'm not looking forward to the 20 levels I have to go horde side.

Current Guild: Darqside on Saurfang EU, which is where my main will remain.

Previous Guild:I've been in Darqside for quite a while I don't think I can remember the name.

Reasons for leaving your current/previous guild: My current guild is Alliance and I am informed by Kakume that that's not cool.

Do you already know someone in ARC?: Kakume

Reasons for wanting to join ARC: Spend time with friends, maybe see what the Horde experience is like in a guild.

Gai

• ARC Officer
Re: Application: Savrae - Hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 09:10:46 PM »
Heya and welcome to the forums!

Will have a quick powow and get back to you :)
That which kills us can expect much VENGEANCE!

Teena

• Idiot formally known as Fifi
  • ARC Officer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 10:18:33 PM »
Welcome Savrae

We will try not to hold you being a dirty filthy Alliance against you too much.

Love Teena

;)

Trefoil

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 09:42:55 AM »
I appreciate that :-) I'll try not to extol the virtues of the Gnome nation too much ;-)

Teena

• Idiot formally known as Fifi
  • ARC Officer
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 04:38:51 PM »
Happy to say your application was successful. I've given you forum access to the guild areas, though in particular you'll want to hunt down the Discord sticky post as that's where we're active these days.

Grab an Officer in game for an invite - Welcome to the Conspiracy!

Trefoil

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2020, 08:12:43 PM »
Much appreciated, I'll go log on now and see if I can find someone.