Author Topic: Suniverse - Paladin  (Read 195 times)

Suni

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
Suniverse - Paladin
« on: May 10, 2020, 09:37:43 PM »
Your Name: Lukas
Your Age: 23

General Information:
Swedish web developer student, graduated a few days back so currently unemployed and looking to play WoW while applying for jobs. Part-time dog owner.
Fluent in both Swedish in English, I probably write better English than Swedish to be honest.
As for WoW experience, I have technically played in every single expansion to some extent. Although leveling to level 20 on my dad's account when I was about 8 is not much to brag about. Anyway, I got my current account during late WOTLK. Cleared all raids on normal during cata, including HC DS. Not been raiding much since then but I got curve for SOO, Highmaul, TOS. Was progressing Blackhand HC during WoD but never got the kill, stuck in last phase. Also pugged every boss in Uldir except the last one if that is worth anything. Also occasional PvPer, got my 2.1k weapon enchant during BfA season 1.

Currently focusing on m+, trying to do all the +10s. (desperately waiting for twilight devastation before trying to push higher!)

Character Name and Class:
Suniverse, Paladin

Main Spec/Off Spec:
Ret, I do not really intend to play off roles this expansion as I am behind in gear as it is in my main role. (primarily in terms of cape progress and the right corruption pieces)

Current Guild: Never joined a guild on this character. (created about a month ago)

Do you already know someone in ARC?: Nope

Reasons for wanting to join ARC: Casual guild with what I consider to be decent progress. The two rarely align. Although I am not really joining for raiding, primarily interested in m+ which Gai told me you do to some extent.

Gai

• ARC Officer
Re: Suniverse - Paladin
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 10:19:39 PM »
Hey there and welcome to the forums! :)
Will have a quick word with other officers and get back to you!
That which kills us can expect much VENGEANCE!

Teena

• Idiot formally known as Fifi
  • ARC Officer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 10:26:35 PM »
Welcome Suniverse

As mentioned, the Officers will have a chat about your app and get back to you asap. Looking at the most important criteria of your app though, what kind of dog and are there any pictures? :D

We do both Raid and run M+ weekly, both are casual in the sense that you only sign for the runs you want, there's no minimum attendance required as we're slackers casual.

Gai

• ARC Officer
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 10:30:29 PM »
Also, grats on graduating  8)
That which kills us can expect much VENGEANCE!

Suni

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2020, 11:14:16 PM »
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 11:22:43 PM by Suni »

Teena

• ARC Officer
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2020, 12:03:21 AM »
Ball of fluff <3

Teena

• ARC Officer
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2020, 04:42:13 PM »
Happy to say your application was successful :)

I've given you forum access to our guild only areas but we're all basically active on Discord now so check out the sticky post for directions to find us there.

Grab an Officer in game for an invite (myself, Khiakren, Kelianda or Gai), though if you have difficulty tracking any of us down feel free to /who the guild and poke someone online there to see if we're hiding on an alt or alternatively they can then ping us on Discord

Welcome to the Conspiracy!