Author Topic: Application - Burnita - Druid  (Read 188 times)

Burnita

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
Application - Burnita - Druid
« on: April 17, 2020, 11:08:23 AM »
Your Name: Graeme Jamieson

Your Age: 37

General Information (where you're from, languages spoken, how long you've played WoW. Anything you like, it's just nice to know a little about the 'real' you!:
So, I'm from Glasgow, Scotland. I speak English, broadly speaking. I first started playing WoW back in Classic, towards the end of classic. I was an active member of COBRA throughout TBC, and after a short absence, rejoined COBRA for WotLK from the end of the Naxx Era to the end of WotLK. Cataclysm didn't really grab me, and after a brief argument in a raid to push me over the edge, I dropped out of WoW entirely. I've returned at various points, and I've played at least a little of every expansion since, managing to level the bear at least to whatever the new level cap was each time, but the Oathforged have been almost gone or completely gone since Cata as far as I can tell, and the game content alone can only hold my attention for so long, without a community to back it up. Outside of WoW, at the end of 2018 I quit my job of 14 years to follow my dreams, as it were, and am currently the Finance Director for Profound Decisions, where I run one of the largest LRP games in the UK. I say "Currently", as I'm furloughed at the moment, as it's not the best time to be running a game which involves 2500 driving across the country to meet in a field.

Character Name and Class: Burnita, Druid

Main Spec/Off Spec: Main: Guardian. Off: I'm open to doing what's needed, but really, I'm a Bear.

Current Guild: Oathforged

Previous Guild: N/A

Reasons for leaving your current/previous guild: I'm coming back into WoW after a long absence, which I've done a few times now. However the Oathforged haven't really been an active guild since Cataclysm. I'd like to hang around with people while playing again, and maybe steadily step that up into group content.

Do you already know someone in ARC?: I do! I would like to think that a few of the older players will remember me from back in the day.

Reasons for wanting to join ARC: As I've mentioned above, I'm returning to WoW after a long absence, and would like to be part of an active guild again. I enjoyed hanging out with ARC while playing WoW Classic, just indeed as I did back in the COBRA days of Original Classic through to WotLK. I'm somewhat more laid back and less confident (arrogant) than I was back in those days, But I enjoyed playing with you all back then, so figured I'd stick an application in. I am interested in ultimately getting into end game content, but I'm far from ready to go there at the moment, at least in my chosen spec.

Teena

• Idiot formally known as Fifi
  • ARC Officer
Re: Application - Burnita - Druid
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 11:52:24 AM »
Old friends don't need to apply to ARC, the door is always open.

Welcome to the Conspiracy!

Macha

• Ancient One
  • Ashen Rose Conspiracy
  • Back in my day...
    • Heroic Gul'dan 3-hunter kill
Re: Application - Burnita - Druid
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 09:09:00 AM »
Burni!!!! Yay!

(I would say "looking forward to seeing you in-game!", but, er... yeah, I've managed about three hours played since last summer. However, my bank tells me I've just paid for yet another month, so...)
WoW - RB:Moograine. ARC: Macha, Tarbh, Bertíe, Medb, Mandinka. SW:TOR: Fear'Gan-Ainm