Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 24, 2019, 11:05:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

5 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: Application Suranoth - warlock  (Read 106 times)

Suranoth

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
  • Bitter ist's dem Tod zu dienen
Application Suranoth - warlock
« on: January 01, 2019, 06:09:40 PM »
Your name: Dominique (male), most of all people are calling me Dom  8)

Your age: 43 (and growing older and older….)

General Information (where you're from, languages spoken, how long you've played WoW. Anything you like, it's just nice to know a little about the 'real' you!:
Hey guys,
My name is Dom and I am the mind of the warlock Suranoth. I am from Germany and so my mother language is German. Due to my job as a system admin at Vodafone Germany I am also able to communicate in English. The only small problem is that my English skills are basing to technical related business stuff and I have not much experience for small talk and gossip but I hope you will help me to level up those skills as well. :D
As same as my lovely wife Zoreya I am playing WoW since end of vanilla. I started with playing a rogue but since Burning Crusade I am playing my warlock with passion so he is my main char since this time. I am very familiar with affliction and destruction spec and I really hate the demonology spec so I have absolutely no idea how to play it properly.  :o

About myself: I am a 43 years old long haired and tattooed guy who loves black clothes and metal music (mostly melodic death metal from Scandinavia). Maybe my music preferences led me to the forsaken I don’t know but I love the undead dance animation so all my chars which I am playing serious are undead.   
Beyond WoW I love spending my time with my family and friends, I like good books and movies and I like to level up my cooking skills. If you want to know more feel free to ask.  ;)

Character Name and Class: Suranoth, Warlock (currently on Blackhand_DE)

Main Spec/Off Spec: Destruction / Affliction

Current Guild: Reaper Crew (our own two people guild)

Previous Guild: uhm…there were several but in none of them I felt “at home” so my wife and I established the “reaper crew”
Reasons for leaving your current/previous guild: being in a two people guild is very boring most of the time so we were very happy that Yatalai (who I know from RL) was so kind to take us with her and some other nice guys from ARC to run some mythic+ keys and the alt raid last week.
My wife and I were very delighted about the atmosphere and the kindness of the ACR members so Yatahari made the proposal that we should start an application to you and here I am / we are.  :D 8)

Do you already know someone in ARC? Yatalai (I know her from real life, and several of your guys from running myth + like Krelleth, Peace, Raelbo and all I have forgotton to mention now ;) )

Reasons for wanting to join ARC: Due to the same reasons I would like to leave our two people guild. The main reason is to spend time with nice guys who are sharing the same WoW passion like me and my wife.

Thanks for reading this wall of text and kind regards
Dom / Suranoth
Then I saw a pale green horse. Its rider was named Death, and Death's Kingdom followed close behind. They were given power over one fourth of the earth, and they could kill its people with swords, famines, diseases, and wild animals. For the HORDE!!

Teena

• Idiot formally known as Fifi
  • ARC Officer
Re: Application Suranoth - warlock
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 10:36:00 PM »
Welcome to the forums! Officers will have a chat about both of your applications and get back to you asap. We're still a little bit slacky due to it still being 'Holiday season' (who am I kidding, we're always slacking ;) ), but we'll try not to keep you hanging on too long :)

Gai

• ARC Officer
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 09:57:07 AM »
Heya and welcome to the forums :)
That which kills us can expect much VENGEANCE!

Threason

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
  • for the fashion!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 11:30:01 AM »
Welcome! Good luck with your application!

Innowen

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 12:32:38 PM »
Welcome to the forums!!

Zultmeth

• ARC Officer
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 02:34:37 PM »
Speaking as the Chief Slacking Officer...welcome to the forums!

The main reason is to spend time with nice guys

Psst, Yata, you're getting better at lying about us! :D

Yatalai

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
  • The former sacrificial DK
    • To Boldly Nerd
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2019, 02:47:59 PM »
I know, I know.

On the other hand, maybe they'll turn out like Kelianda, and I will have managed to have the guild infiltrated by more evil people like her. ;-)
Yatahari - Yatalai - Yacoran - many other Yas

Kelianda

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 03:45:03 PM »
Remember, guys, keep up the charade of niceness until the app is accepted....

I mean, welcome to the forums and good luck.

Suranoth

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2019, 04:05:51 PM »
Hey guys,

many thanks for the kind welcome here in the forums.
Remember, guys, keep up the charade of niceness until the app is accepted....

I mean, welcome to the forums and good luck.

It seems that you all assume that the meaning of "nice" in my eyes is the standard meaning? Uhm...nice people in my world are crazy and a little bit insane like I am  :D

But as I read all those nice ( in my sense *muahahar*) comments here I think I am at the right place.  8)

Kinda I am missing the \m/ emote here....is it devil horns in English? In Germany we call it Pommesgabel.  ;D ;D
Then I saw a pale green horse. Its rider was named Death, and Death's Kingdom followed close behind. They were given power over one fourth of the earth, and they could kill its people with swords, famines, diseases, and wild animals. For the HORDE!!

Teena

• Idiot formally known as Fifi
  • ARC Officer
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2019, 08:36:52 PM »
Happy to say both your application's were successful :)

Setting you up with forum access now, grab an Officer in game for an invite to Guild whenever you're ready to hop over.

Welcome to the Conspiracy! :)

Suranoth

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2019, 08:46:58 PM »
Yay, great. Thank you very much for invitation.  :D

We will start the server transfer now and I guess (and hope) it will be finished until tomorrow. Once we will arrive on Argent Dawn we will keep an eye open to grab some of your officers to join the conspiracy.

See you guys soon.

Regards
Dom/Suranoth & Zoreya

Molord

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2019, 01:46:50 PM »
Welcome to the conspiracy!

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 81
  • Latest: corinne
Stats
  • Total Posts: 3619
  • Total Topics: 496