Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 20, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

4 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Application - Gwaredd  (Read 96 times)

Gwaredd

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
Application - Gwaredd
« on: May 15, 2018, 08:48:24 PM »
Your Name: Gareth Guild aka Gwaredd aka Guildock

Your Age: 36

General Information (where you're from, languages spoken, how long you've played WoW. Anything you like, it's just nice to know a little about the 'real' you!:

The real me? Where do I start. I never knew my parents, they died when I was very young. Gangs helped me survive the war. It was brutal, savage. I never knew where my next meal would come from. When I got older I discovered a rebel cell with a charismatic leader that taught me how to fight. It wasn't good enough to just survive anymore, we had to fight back. I became a soldier and I performed my duty. Me and our leader became firm friends, so much so that we felt like family, that I knew him. Strange I know, but this connection never left me. He once gave me an old photograph, frayed round the edges, slightly charred. From the very first moment I saw the woman in that picture, I fell in love. I knew one day I would meet her. It wasn't long before we got the enemy's stronghold and our leader chose me as his best soldier to go back in time to save his mother from a cybernetic assassin. I banged John Connor's mum and showed her how to make pipe bombs. Ahh memories.

I also play MMORPG's a lot. Played a lot of Lord of the Rings Online, Matrix Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars Old Republic, TERA, Star Trek Online, to name a few. Bit of a vet when it comes to raids, strategic play in a large team and knowing the strengths and weakness of your character and those around you.

For work I install and maintain VoIP and Digital based phone systems for small companies. I have to wear a sweatshirt with my name stitched in...

Married, one child, one dog, three cats, two rats (deceased Jan 2018), two rabbits. We would have a partridge if not for the lack of a pear tree in my garden. Plus the dog would endless bark and chase it.

I am English, favourite food is....well I don't really have one because I'm not 12. :p

Character Name and Class:

Little tricky here as I am currently Alliance char on Draenor.  Hamavet is a friend so I would be looking to move over to Argent Dawn and the Horde. I have played WoW off and on over the years and Horde was always my faction until recently. I thought I'd try an Alliance char, but if you give me a trial and I fit in (on Guildock, a DK I rolled on your server) I will move my Warlock over next week.

Main Spec/Off Spec: Main Spec, a buff Warlock iLvl 928, Affliction mainly. I love applying those DoT's. Off Spec, I have a low iLvl 110 Druid, some level 90 horde chars too, including shaman and mage, but these are all on Draenor, I may, over time just bring them over to Argent Dawn, especially the healer.

Current Guild:
OMG Ice Cream Truck BRB. It's an original name, that's why I applied to join them. However they only help with levelling characters, they do not raid or have M+ groups. As much as I like them, I'm feeling the need to see how far I can push my char.
(play push it to the limit music in the backround)

Previous Guild:
No previous guild, only zool.

Reasons for leaving your current/previous guild:
See above.

Do you already know someone in ARC?:
Hamavet. He has said he's your best player and solo's all the bosses on his own really easy...kidding, he's a top bloke, so I thought it'd be nice to raid with him at some point.

Reasons for wanting to join ARC:
You have a relaxed attitude to the casual player and have a mature outlook on your philosophy. It chides well with me, makes me personally feel eager to get to know you all.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 08:53:43 PM by Gwaredd »

Threason

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
  • Belfs rule
Re: Application - Gwaredd
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 09:11:39 PM »

Kelianda

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 09:51:54 PM »
Welcome to the forums and good luck!

We have regular Friday evening M+ runs going so more the merrier for m+!

Teena

• Idiot formally known as Fifi
  • ARC Officer
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 10:38:19 PM »
Welcome to the forums! :)

The Officers will have a chat about your app as soon as they stop slacking and eating cake (though urge to rename guild to something Ice Cream related building).

We'll get back to you as soon as poss though and obviously we'll try not to hold you knowing Hamavet against you :P

Innowen

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 10:19:13 AM »
Welcome to the forums!

Gwaredd

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 05:37:54 PM »
I appreciate all the responses. Looking forward to hearing back from one of the officers soon.

Gai

• ARC Officer
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 10:03:14 AM »
Heya and welcome to the forums :)
That which kills us can expect much VENGEANCE!

Teena

• Idiot formally known as Fifi
  • ARC Officer
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 12:02:53 PM »
Hi,

Sorry for the delay, but happy to say your application was successful :)

I'm about to set you up with forum access now so grab an Officer in game (myself, Zultmeth or Gai) when you're ready for an invite to Guild.

Welcome to the Conspiracy!

Kelianda

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2018, 12:08:53 PM »
Welcome to the guild!! We always need more cookie factories warlocks!

Innowen

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2018, 01:24:28 PM »
Welcome to the guild! And yes, I'm a cookiemonster, so yay!

Threason

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
  • Belfs rule
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2018, 03:29:23 PM »

Gwaredd

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2018, 05:39:52 PM »
Thank you kindly.

Now I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcylce...or not..it's entirely up to you.
My character won't be over to your realm until next Monday at the earliest, I'll send one of the officers a message when I'm over properly.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.
I'll be back.

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 73
  • Latest: Thric
Stats
  • Total Posts: 3034
  • Total Topics: 383
  • Online Today: 6
  • Online Ever: 26
  • (June 01, 2017, 05:27:24 AM)
Users Online