Author Topic: Mobile app  (Read 1015 times)

Macha

• Ancient One
  • Ashen Rose Conspiracy
  • Back in my day...
    • Heroic Gul'dan 3-hunter kill
Mobile app
« on: June 27, 2017, 12:21:51 AM »
Has this stopped working for anyone else? I just get "connecting" without it actually managing to connect to anything...
WoW - RB:Moograine. ARC: Macha, Tarbh, Bertíe, Medb, Mandinka. SW:TOR: Fear'Gan-Ainm

Taunkee

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
  • Ex-Mooser of cauldrons
Re: Mobile app
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 06:57:42 AM »
Same.

Teena

• Idiot formally known as Fifi
  • ARC Officer
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 09:37:28 AM »
Both Mobile Armory and Legion app died for me at the weekend though both working ok for me currently. When I checked the Tech forums at the weekend there was an issue which they said is now fixed, however between it breaking and them pushing a fix they also suggested deleting the app and re-downloading, which I did so that might be why it's still working ok this time.

Might be worth trying that.

Edit: Huh, in a moment of madness, I logged out of Mobile Armory to see if I could log back in and it's spinning for me too now. I probably shouldn't have tried that :P
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 09:45:14 AM by Teena »

Kelianda

• ARC Officer
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 12:28:39 PM »
Yeah. I haven't been able to use it for a while. I just presumed it was spotty 3G/4G coverage in my area!

Teena

• Idiot formally known as Fifi
  • ARC Officer
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 01:47:57 PM »
Just poked the Tech Support forums again, if this is the Legion app causing problems then hit Cancel and check your region, it seems for some it's gone back to default, which includes setting itself to the Americas.

The Mobile app I just fixed by rebooting my phone, possibly just a coincidence that it got addled when I logged out to test it.

Macha

• Ancient One
  • Ashen Rose Conspiracy
  • Back in my day...
    • Heroic Gul'dan 3-hunter kill
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 01:41:27 PM »
Tweeted Blizz EU about it. They said a hotfix had been applied for the Legion app and to uninstall and reinstall (not quite what I understand by a hotfix, but hey), which worked for me.
WoW - RB:Moograine. ARC: Macha, Tarbh, Bertíe, Medb, Mandinka. SW:TOR: Fear'Gan-Ainm

Kwate

• Ashen Rose Conspiracy
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 02:36:36 PM »
Just deleting data/cache and letting it redownload the last update works too.